5. “The Business of the Brain and Visual Acuity: Do You Have Questions?" in The Catalyzed Leader. "There are some interesting organizational dynamics based on our brain and nervous system function that are currently being applied by David Rock and his coaching staff to work environments and businesses. It can also be applied with positive outcomes to your physical health and eyesight ... ” https://www.nervewhisperer.solutions/peace/the-business-of-the-brain-and-visual-acuity-do-you-have-questions-in-the-catalyzed-leader
4. “Lions, Zebras and Stress Management" in The Catalyzed Leader. "Robert Sapolsky in a fascinating book entitled Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers, notes that zebras have very stressful lives. There can be droughts with not enough food. There are lions lurching in the bushes. Zebras don't get ulcers because when a lion comes out of the bush, the zebra takes off running. The zebra is either successful or not. But what the zebra does not do is stress over the event. They don't say to themselves, "why are lions always coming after me? Why did I go to that watering hole? I knew I shouldn't have gone there ... " https://www.nervewhisperer.solutions/peace/lions-zebras-and-stress-management-on-the-catalyzed-leader-blog
3. “The Kaleidoscope Factory" in The Catalyzed Leader . "Imagine a factory where they make kaleidoscopes. What do they need in order to be successful? What needs to be in place so that once they have the customers, the relationships set up and the first order comes in, they are ready to go? What needs to be in place for the kaleidoscopes to be produced and then more importantly enjoyed ... " https://www.nervewhisperer.solutions/peace/the-kaleidoscope-factory-on-the-catalyzed-leader-blog
2. “Lights, Color, Action! The Embodiment of Leadership: Vision & Reality .” by Kimberly Burnham, PhD
J. David Zacko-Smith at The Catalyzed Leader
Lights, Color, Action! The Embodiment of Leadership: Vision & Reality by Kimberly Burnham, PhD, The Nerve Whisperer Warren G. Bennis said, “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” Bennis, founding chairman of the Leadership Institute at the University of Southern California is also chairman of the Center for Public Leadership at Harvard’s Kennedy … https://www.nervewhisperer.solutions/peace/lights-color-action
1. “The Vision in Visionary Leadership” – Kimberly Burnham, PhD (2012 08 25) Posted by J. David Zacko-Smith at The Catalyzed Leader
The “Vision” in Visionary Leadership By Kimberly Burnham, PhD The words, “visionary leadership” are frequently bandied about but what do they mean? If we characterize a visionary leader as someone who has vision or foresight, then it is worth considering whether we are talking about physical eyesight — the ability to see the expression on … https://www.nervewhisperer.solutions/peace/the-vision-in-visionary-leadership-on-the-catalyzed-leader-blog
[Read more] https://www.nervewhisperer.solutions/peace/category/the-catalyzed-leader-blog
Kimberly Burnham, PhD (Integrative Medicine)
860-221-8510 phone and what's app. Skype: Kimberly Burnham (Spokane, Washington)
Author of Awakenings, Peace Dictionary, Language and the Mind, a Daily Brain Health and P as in Peace, Paix and Perdamiam: an Inner Peace Journal To Stimulate The Brain
imberly Burnham, The Nerve Whisperer, Brain Health Expert, Professional Health Coach for people with Alzheimer's disease, Memory Issues, Parkinson's disease, Chronic Pain, Huntington's Ataxia, Multiple Sclerosis, Keratoconus, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Neuropathy, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Brain Health Coaching ... Contact Kimberly Burnham in Spokane Washington (860) 221-8510 NerveWhisperer@gmail.com.
Chat with Kimberly about Parkinson's, Poetry or other Brain related issues.
Not Taking Advantage of Your Amazon Author's page?
Kimberly Burnham helps authors get their books out into the world more broadly by improving their free Amazon Author's page and book pages, posting a book review on her blog and on her LinkedIn Pulse blog (over 12,000 followers) Promotion packages start at $50. Contact her at NerveWhisperer@gmail.com. See her Amazon Author's Page.
See her list of publications including her latest book of brain health meditations, Awakenings: Peace Dictionary, Language and the Mind, a Daily Brain Health Program.
Designed to enhance memory, creativity, and inner peace, Awakenings: Peace,Dictionary, Language and the Mind, a Daily Brain Health Program is available free of charge as a Kindle eBook on February 14-15, 2019. [Click Here].
Please share and write a review on Amazon.
I am looking for guest blog opportunities and a position as poet-in-residence. My current project is writing dictionary poems using words in different languages for the English word "peace." You can read some of my poems on Poemhunter .
As poet-in-residence I would write poems on different words in different languages and broadcast them throughout the social media blogosphere. Each poem would link back to your site where the word or language appeared.
I would expect some sort of stipend and a six month to one year placement. Please contact me for details if your organization is interested in having a poet-in-residence to help get your message out. Nervewhisperer@gmial.com
Buy the print or eBook, review Awakenings then contact Kimberly for a free 20 minute brain health consultation. Email or Phone
(Regular rates $120 per hour or 10 sessions for $650.)