This is a worldwide children advocacy and humanitarian movement that is focused on promotion and protection of children rights globally. It brings together organizations, groups and individuals working for children across the globe under one strong umbrella for effectiveness of service delivery and advocacy.
It has an elaborate structure that includes Regional Coordinators in charge of continents and subcontinents, Country Coordinators, Provincial / Sub country Coordinators . At the top the Movement has a President a Secretary General who is in charge of administration, a Deputy President in charge of Coordination and a Deputy President in charge of Resource Mobilisation.
The Movement hopes to ensure there is enhanced approach in child rights advocacy and very effective and proper coordination of humanitarian service across the globe.
The founding team of UWMC:
1. Hillary Mainga -- President (Kenya)
2. William S. Peters Sr.- Secretary General (USA)
3. Maria Miraglia. -- Deputy President- Coordination (Italy)
4. Kimberly Burnham --Deputy President- Resource Mobilisation (USA)
5. Elizabeth Esguerra Castillo -Regional Coordinator - Asia (Philippines)
6. Gianni Romaniello - Regional Coordinator- Western Europe (Italy)
7. Edyta Hanslik-- Regional Coordinator- Eastern Europe (Poland)
8. Aziz Mountassir Mountassir - Regional Coordinator- Northern Africa (Morocco)
9. Maria Kobets - Country Coordinator- Belarus
10. Slavka Božović -- Country Coordinator- Montenegro
11. Nur Mohammed - Country Coordinator- Bangladesh
12. Dragana Simic-- Country Coordinator- Serbia
13. Subhendu Kar -- Country Coordinator--India
14. Emilia Otello -- Provincial Coordinator- Puglia ,Italy
15. Uiba Mangang - Provincial Coordinator-North East India
16. Silvia Giampà -- Provincial Coordinator- Como Province- Italy
17. Djurica Edelinski - Provincial Coordinator-- Vojvodina Province, Serbia.
18. Giovanna Nilo --Provincial Coordinator- Sicily, Italy
19. Denisa Kondic -- Provincial Coordinator- Belgrade City, Serbia
20. Dr. Hulya N. Yilmaz-- Regional Coordinator- North America (USA)
21. Mariela Cordero -- Regional Coordinator- South America (Venezuela)
22. Igor Marinovsky - Country Coordinator- Ukraine.
23. Nadia Pascucci - Provincial Coordinator- Viterbo, Italy
24. Fatima Medjedovic Begovic - Provincial Coordinator- North and Central Montenegro
Not Taking Advantage of Your Amazon Author's page?
Kimberly Burnham helps authors get their books out into the world more broadly by improving their free Amazon Author's page and book pages, posting a book review on her blog and on her LinkedIn Pulse blog (over 12,000 followers) Promotion packages start at $50. Contact her at NerveWhisperer@gmail.com. See her Amazon Author's Page.
See her list of publications including her latest book of brain health meditations, Awakenings: Peace Dictionary, Language and the Mind, a Daily Brain Health Program.
Designed to enhance memory, creativity, and inner peace, Awakenings: Peace,Dictionary, Language and the Mind, a Daily Brain Health Program is available free of charge as a Kindle eBook on February 14-15, 2019. [Click Here].
Please share and write a review on Amazon.
I am looking for guest blog opportunities and a position as poet-in-residence. My current project is writing dictionary poems using words in different languages for the English word "peace." You can read some of my poems on Poemhunter .
As poet-in-residence I would write poems on different words in different languages and broadcast them throughout the social media blogosphere. Each poem would link back to your site where the word or language appeared.
I would expect some sort of stipend and a six month to one year placement. Please contact me for details if your organization is interested in having a poet-in-residence to help get your message out. Nervewhisperer@gmial.com
Buy the print or eBook, review Awakenings then contact Kimberly for a free 20 minute brain health consultation. Email or Phone
(Regular rates $120 per hour or 10 sessions for $650.)